High tech industry
High tech or Internet industry
·Now the Internet has penetrated into all aspects of people's life, and there have been many new industries based on the Internet. In the embryonic stage of China's Internet in 1994, perhaps everyone did not expect that the Internet could bring such great changes to the society. How can we seize the draught and make the best of our business in the era of Internet plus, sharing of the economy, innovation and entrepreneurship?
·The year 2008 was the outbreak of e-commerce and a year of e-commerce take-off. As the financial storm in the United States swept the world, traditional industries also received a huge impact. Many offline stores and B2B companies closed down one after another. The low-cost and high-efficiency e-commerce has become a hot spot, leading to a large influx of traditional industries, while Taobao, Amazon, jd.com, Dangdang, honger, mengbazha, letao and other major platforms began to engage in scuffle to seize the market.
·Shenzhen is a city with developed science and technology and the best development of R & D and Internet.
·Interconnection and interworking has done a lot of technology, Internet industry and e-commerce services. Among these services, customers are very concerned about the stability of the network, how to enable the R & D department to access global consultation and query, or test products, and need high-quality services. Or e-commerce enterprises need domestic and international network solutions to provide efficient network office services.
·Interconnection and interworking can provide special line services of Telecom man, telecom fixed IP services, BGP Telecom, China Unicom and mobile. Providing SDW VPN service and international private network service can effectively solve the difficult problems of domestic and international telecom network and ensure the safe, stable, efficient and high-speed business operation of customers' network layer.
·Difficult problems related to the enterprise:
· 1. Visiting the website of the headquarters often fails to open, or the speed is very slow, which affects the office efficiency;
· 2. Unable to find the required business information query through Google, unable to open;
· 3. When it is necessary to use the customer management system in Shenzhen to open the international OA record, it is found that the data is often interrupted and the office system of the headquarters of foreign servers cannot be used stably.
· 4. When receiving and sending e-mails from foreign customers and headquarters, there are always difficult problems of e-mails that can't be received and sent, which are very slow, or can't be sent for half a day. Mail lost, mail rejected, too slow to interrupt.
· 5. The servers of domestic companies accessing foreign companies are unstable and cannot be opened, such as linking ERP, OA and CRM E-mail and other office systems are unstable or unable to work.
· 6. Unable to open some well-known websites at home and abroad, the network delay is high and the packet loss rate is high, which can not normally meet the demand.
In the context of economic globalization, many Chinese enterprises are involved in overseas trade business. Renting overseas servers, establishing overseas websites and providing foreign access have gradually become the trend of international development of cross-border trade enterprises and the international channel a...
Among the enterprises in Shenzhen, there are many Internet enterprises' network needs. Internet enterprises are funded and established in Shenzhen by foreign investors. Many enterprises have headquarters abroad and branch offices in Shenzhen. In the business operation of enterprises, they encounter various network prob...
·Manufacturing industry is the main body of the national economy. China is a large manufacturing country. To realize factory, production and logistics and establish a highly flexible production mode of personalized and digital products and services, digitization is the only way for the transformation and upgrading of C...
High tech industry
·Now the Internet has penetrated into all aspects of people's life, and there have been many new industries based on the Internet. In the embryonic stage of China's Internet in 1994, perhaps everyone did not expect that the Internet could bring such great changes to the society. How can we seize the draught and make th...
Get the latest cloud informatio